You work hard to look good – but sometimes, you’d like a little extra help. Nothing surgical, but perhaps something that could help with a stubborn pocket of fat that won’t respond to your diet and exercise regimen.
This is where non-surgical body contouring comes into play. This type of treatment doesn’t require incisions or surgery, as it uses heat or freezing energy to penetrate the dermis and damage and destroy the fat cells underneath.
Given that there are so many of these treatments out there, what is the best system for non-surgical body contouring?
CoolSculpting for Non-Surgical Body Contouring
At Pittman Plastic Surgery, we believe that CoolSculpting is the best treatment for non-surgical body contouring. Here’s why: CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved treatment that has been clinically shown to reduce fat cells by up to 24% within a targeted area. In order to do that, CoolSculpting uses freezing energy to target these fat cells, causing them to crystallize. The crystallized fat cells are eventually damaged and drained by the lymphatic system, causing noticeable inch loss over the course of 8 to 12 weeks.
Best of all? There’s no downtime or recovery needed, so you can get back to doing the things you love.
What to Expect From Your CoolSculpting Treatments
Your CoolSculpting treatment will take about an hour to perform, especially if you’re targeting the abdomen or thighs. Pittman Plastic Surgery offers dual sculpting which allows for multiple areas to be treated at the same time. During this time, you’re free to scroll through your phone, read, or even take a nap.
Immediately after your treatment, you may notice some mild redness and swelling; these symptoms usually go away after one week. You’ll begin to see noticeable inch loss at the treatment site in about four weeks, with final results visible about 12 weeks after your last CoolSculpting session.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more about CoolSculpting or experience it for yourself? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction