Stomach fat can be a real bummer, especially when you’re trying to look good in your favorite pair of pants or dress. Even though you’re doing all the right things with diet and exercise, you’re just not seeing the kind of results you’ve been hoping for.
So if healthy habits aren’t working, how do you get rid of stomach fat?
CoolSculpting for Non-Surgical Body Contouring
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure that uses freezing energy to target and crystallize fat cells clustered underneath the dermis. Once these fat cells become frozen, they die and your body removes them naturally, resulting in noticeable inch loss without requiring any surgery.
You’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting if you’re within 15 to 30 pounds of your ideal weight, and you’d like to fit more comfortably in your pants or dresses.
Liposuction for More Permanent Fat Reduction
If you’re looking for more noticeable and permanent fat reduction, then you may want to consider liposuction surgery.
This popular cosmetic procedure involves manually removing fat cells from common trouble spots like the stomach, waistline, thighs, back, arms, and more. Liposuction can even be tailored to remove submental fat tissue from underneath the chin. Liposuction can be highly targeted to your specific body areas and deliver life-changing results, which is why it still remains one of the most popular surgical treatments in the country.
You’re a good candidate for liposuction if you’re within 30 pounds of your ideal weight, and you already follow a healthy lifestyle.
How to Make Your Results Last
Keep in mind that no matter which option you select, no solution is 100% permanent if you don’t follow a healthy lifestyle. Both CoolSculpting and liposuction can get rid of fat cells, but they cannot prevent the expansion of the fat cells remaining.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn if you’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting or liposuction surgery? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction