When it comes to non-surgical fat reduction, you might think that your only option is the traditional one: Diet and exercise. But as it turns out, there’s a new option in town – and it’s been cleared by the FDA to remove up to 21% of fat cells in a specific treatment area.
CoolSculpting is an innovative non-surgical treatment that’s proven to result in fat reduction and inch loss. This technology works by delivering freezing energy underneath the dermis, where fat cells are waiting. This energy crystallizes the fat cells; over time, the fat cells break up and are removed by the body’s metabolic processes. This entire fat removal process takes about 8 to 12 weeks.
CoolSculpting is an excellent solution for people who are within 20 to 30 pounds of their ideal weight but are having trouble losing those last few pounds. Keep in mind that CoolSculpting isn’t a weight-loss solution; rather, it’s meant for fat reduction and inch loss.
So where can you use CoolSculpting for fat reduction? Just about anywhere! But take a look at the most popular treatment sites:
- Upper arms
- Lower Buttocks, “banana rolls”
- Underneath the chin
To see optimal results with your CoolSculpting treatments, it’s best to continue to follow a healthy lifestyle. CoolSculpting results are long-term because treated fat cells are gone for good.
To learn if you’re a candidate for CoolSculpting, schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction