CoolSculpting for Men
In recent years, more men have become comfortable with cosmetic surgery procedures, including non-surgical fat reduction treatments. After all, it’s not just women who want to look good; men also may need a little extra help getting rid of fat pockets that won’t respond to diet and exercise.
That’s why more men are interested in CoolSculpting, an FDA-approved non-surgical body contouring treatment that delivers impressive results. But what’s the cost of CoolSculpting for men? And does it actually work?
The Cost of CoolSculpting for Men
Good news – the cost of CoolSculpting for men has nothing to do with your gender. In fact, The national average cost of CoolSculpting is about $600 to $1,200 per treatment area, and that pertains to both men and women. That said, every case is different, our CoolSculpting specialist, Susan, will help to determine the cost of your custom treatment plan during your in-person consultation.
Rather than determining the cost by gender, your final price will be determined based on the following:
- The number of body areas you want to treat
- The size of those body areas
- The density of fat within the particular treatment area
For example, you should expect to pay more if you want to treat your abdomen or waistline than if you wanted to treat your upper arms or underneath your chin (yes, CoolSculpting can even treat your jawline!).
Does CoolSculpting Really Work?
Clinical trials have shown that CoolSculpting can reduce up to 24% of targeted fat cells, which ends up creating noticeable inch loss. While CoolSculpting shouldn’t be seen as a weight-loss tool, there’s no denying it can help streamline pockets of fat, help you better fit into your clothes, and skyrocket your confidence levels.
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction