Are you interested in undergoing CoolSculpting treatments, but not sure what the process will look like?
We’ve got you. Take a look at what you can expect during and after your CoolSculpting treatments!
During Your CoolSculpting Treatment
The average CoolSculpting treatment takes about one hour to perform, so it’s best to schedule your appointment when you won’t feel rushed.
During your session, your CoolSculpting technician will place a handheld device on your desired treatment area. This device will “vacuum” up your skin so that it’s closer to the handle, thus making it easier for the freezing energy to penetrate your skin and target stubborn fat cells.
During your CoolSculpting treatment, we recommend settling in and relaxing. Our CoolSculpting patients have been known to read a book, listen to podcasts, or even catch up on their sleep during their treatment!
After Your CoolSculpting Treatment
Once you’re done with your CoolSculpting treatment, your treatment area will likely feel sensitive to the touch. That’s perfectly normal, and usually an aftereffect of the CoolSculpting suction and cooling function. Skin sensitivity usually only lasts for a few days.
Swelling is a normal side effect with CoolSculpting. Most swelling dissipates about one to two weeks after treatment.
We do recommend that patients avoid the gym for 24 hours after their CoolSculpting session, as it puts extra stress on the body. Additionally, it’s a good idea to drink lots of water before and after your session to help flush out as many damaged fat cells as possible.
While CoolSculpting results are not immediate, you should see noticeable fat loss within 8 weeks. It may be necessary to treat an area two or three times to achieve the desired result.
Take the Next Step
Ready to discover the body contouring powers of CoolSculpting for yourself? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction