Summer may have just ended, but the holidays are already around the corner – and if you’re determined to look your best, you might be interested in CoolSculpting for body contouring.
It makes sense; after all, CoolSculpting can help tackle those stubborn pockets of fat that won’t respond to your diet and exercise regimen. So whether you want to fit into a slimming velvet dress or want to look amazing at your company’s holiday party, you’re ready to see what CoolSculpting is all about.
There’s just one question: “Do I have time to see the results of CoolSculpting before the holidays?”
CoolSculpting Results: What You Can Expect
Before we dive into what you can expect from CoolSculpting results, let’s take a quick look at what this non-surgical procedure actually involves. CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved fat reduction treatment that uses freezing energy to crystallize and eventually destroy fat cells. Over time, these cells are removed by the body’s metabolic processes, leaving behind noticeable inch loss. While CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss procedure, it is a great body contouring treatment to lose inches around common trouble zones like the stomach, thighs, and even upper arms.
So what can you expect from CoolSculpting results? And will you be ready for the holiday season?
In general, you can expect your CoolSculpting results to materialize after 8 to 12 weeks. That means if you undergo CoolSculpting treatments now, you’ll definitely see your results in time for the December holidays.
Take the Next Step
Ready to look your best for the holiday season? Schedule your CoolSculpting consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction