Getting Ready for the Holidays
The holidays are almost here – and that means it’s time to start getting ready for the season of glitz, glamour, and more parties than you can count. From company events to family gatherings, you’ll be making all the rounds…
And you’ll want to look your absolute best!
That’s why, if you want to look your best this holiday season, you need to check out these top 3 non-surgical procedures at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA.
If you’ve been noticing some volume loss in key areas of your mid-facial region or lips, dermal fillers could help you look selfie-ready by the holiday season. Dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a natural compound that adds immediate volume while encouraging long-term collagen production. Results from dermal fillers typically last from six to eighteen months and can help you look years younger in less than two weeks.
Botox is an FDA-approved anti-aging injection that uses botulinum toxin type A around the upper face. Botox is a popular solution for smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and frown lines, particularly around the forehead and between the eyebrows. Botox results last anywhere from three to six months.
Want to erase signs of summer’s sun damage by the time the holidays roll around? Then you might be interested in the wide range of peels available at Pittman Plastic Surgery. These treatments can help minimize hyperpigmentation, scarring, wrinkles, and more from light glycolic peels to intensive chemical peels.
Take the Next Step
Ready to discover the best non-surgical treatments to look your best this holiday season? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments
- How Often Should I Get a Chemical Peel?
- Chemical Peels – New Line of Lunch Time Peels