Are you nervous about the idea of undergoing a traditional facelift surgery?
It’s understandable; while the surgery is incredibly effective, it does require some recovery and downtime, which might be difficult for some patients to find in their busy lives. Plus, some patients might be anxious about this semi-permanent procedure, as they can’t really be sure of their results.
That’s why Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA is pleased to offer the Liquid Facelift procedure to patients who want to look younger and more rejuvenated without going under the knife.
What is a Liquid Facelift?
A Liquid Facelift is a non-surgical procedure that uses Botox and dermal fillers to achieve a smoother, younger, and more rejuvenated appearance. The Liquid Facelift can be tailored from person to person, but it usually looks a little something like this:
- Botox is injected into the forehead region and around the crow’s feet. This injection helps minimize the appearance of stubborn wrinkles and fine lines that may be caused by frowning, brow furrowing, and/or squinting.
- Dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid are injected into key facial areas, especially in the mid-cheeks, the nasolabial folds, and in lips that may be thinner. These dermal fillers help add temporary volume while smoothing away the appearance of deep wrinkles.
A Liquid Facelift is an excellent choice for clients who may want a more effective approach to anti-aging treatments but aren’t ready for traditional facelift surgery.
Is a Liquid Facelift Possible for Me?
A Liquid Facelift is possible for most patients, as it doesn’t involve anesthesia and is ideally used to treat mild-to-moderate signs of aging. The Liquid Facelift can be tailored to your precise needs, so you’ll end up with the most natural yet youthful appearance possible.
Take the Next Step
Ready to see if a Liquid Facelift is right for you? Schedule your Liquid Facelift consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments