You don’t always have to have surgery to get the appearance you’ve been dreaming of. At Pittman Plastic Surgery, we offer various non-surgical treatments and products to help you achieve a glowing and youthful complexion. The following is a small selection of our injectables, peels, and skincare products that will all help to prevent and reduce signs of aging, diminish fine lines, and are safe for all patients.
- Juvéderm® XC:Containing hyaluronic acid, Juvéderm® XC is used for the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, chin, and lips. The smooth gel adds volume to the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Juvéderm Voluma™ XC: This filler is the first of its kind to address lost volume in the cheeks and cheekbones. With just one treatment you’ll begin to see results that give a more youthful appearance to the cheeks.
- Belotero® Balance: Belotero® combines with your tissue to treat superficial lines, reduces wrinkles and restores areas of lost volume including lines of the lips and crow’s feet.
- Radiesse®:Adds volume to the chin, nasolabial folds, jawline, and lower cheeks. Radiesse® boosts collagen production so after the gel is completely absorbed, your body will continue growing collagen for up to a year.
- BOTOX®:Relaxes the facial muscles caused by expressions such as frowning or squinting which immobilizes these muscles, wrinkles and furrows around the forehead and eye area.
- SkinMedica® Rejuvenize Peel: Requiring little downtime, this peel minimizes sun damage, acne scars, and wrinkles with results showing just after one treatment.
- SkinMedica® Vitalize Peel: This peel minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots that result from aging and sun exposure and is safe for all skin types.
- TNS Essential Serum: This rejuvenating product fights free radicals, brightens skin, and improves the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Lytera® Skin Brightening Complex: This skin brightening treatment reduces visible sunspots.
- Latisse®:This FDA-approved, prescription-only treatment helps promote growth for patients with inadequate or short eyelashes. Latisse® topical solution is applied daily to strengthen lashes and extend their growth cycle.
- Revision Skincare® Vitamin C Lotion: Brightens dull skin, provides antioxidants and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Obagi® Tretinoin Cream: Keeps pores clear and treats acne for a smoother complexion and lighter, clearer skin.
- SkinMedica® Vitamin C & E Complex: Contains great antioxidants to help fight against free radicals and hyperpigmentation.
- Revision Intellishade®:A sunscreen, moisturizer, and foundation all in one, Intellishade® is lightweight and sheer and lasts all day long. While reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this product also moisturizes and blends naturally with your skin color.
To learn more about the other skincare products and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments available at our Athens plastic surgery office, make sure to visit our website and continue to read our blog. For access to other specials and skincare giveaways, don’t forget to join Pittman Plastic Surgery, P.C. on Facebook and Instagram.
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments