If you’re interested in undergoing Botox injections, it might often seem like you can just head to your local medical spa to get them. But before you hop in your car, wait – Botox injections can potentially influence your facial appearance, so it’s important to find the right Botox provider for you.
But how exactly do you know if you’re going to the right place for your Botox injections?
Choosing the Right Place for Botox Injections
If you’re ready to experience the anti-aging powers of Botox, here’s how to choose the right place for your Botox injections:
- Make sure you understand exactly what Botox injections are designed to treat. Botox targets the underlying causes of frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet. Typically Botox is only used to treat the upper one-third of the face.
- Ask your friends to see if they have any recommendations. Word-of-mouth referrals are important to choosing the right Botox specialist, so don’t hesitate to put the word out there that you’re looking for Botox recommendations.
- Look to see if a Botox provider has a portfolio of past work. Often these can be found in before and after photo galleries on provider websites. This way, you can determine if those results are similar to the results you’re looking for.
- Have a firm understanding of what your budget allows. This doesn’t mean you should go for a cheaper injection specialist, but knowing your budget ahead of time can help you make more empowered decisions.
- Search for a provider who has advanced training, professional certifications, and many years of experience. You want an experienced provider who can answer all your questions and provide a treatment plan that is right for you.
Meet Our Certified Injection Specialists
At Pittman Plastic Surgery, you can choose to be treated by our fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, Dr. Chelsea Venditto, or our CANS (Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist) certified registered nurse Charlotte Sims. Both are Allergan certified Master Injectors that bring a wealth of experience and training to each patient.
Take the Next Step
Make sure your Botox injection is being performed by the very best. Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments