Non-Surgical Wrinkle Reduction
Let’s face it: You want to reduce wrinkles, but you’re not exactly ready to sign up for surgery.
That’s why we’ve found the four best ways you can reduce wrinkles without needing surgery, including which ones may work best for your specific anti-aging needs.
4 Ways You Can Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery
It’s an oldie-but-goodie for a reason: Botox remains one of the most effective ways to minimize the appearance of stubborn forehead wrinkles – including frown lines – on the market today. This anti-aging injection can also be used to smooth away signs of crow’s feet around the eyes.
2. Dermal Fillers
One of the best ways to reduce wrinkles – especially around the mid-facial region – is to add volume to key areas like the cheeks, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines. Enter dermal fillers, which contain various hyaluronic acid formulas designed to create lift and increase collagen production. Dermal fillers are excellent solutions for patients who see a lot of wrinkles and folds around the cheek, nose, and mouth.
Microneedling is a non-invasive procedure that uses tiny needles to quickly and effectively speed up the skin’s cellular turnover (don’t worry, it’s not as painful as it sounds). This means that just a few microneedling treatments can help bring younger skin to the surface, leaving those wrinkles and fine lines looking a lot less visible.
THERMISmooth is an FDA-cleared procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to tighten sagging skin. THERMISmooth is an excellent solution for clients who may be seeing a lot of wrinkles and fine lines as a result of poor skin laxity and collagen breakdown.
The whole experience of going to Dr. Pittman’s office is delightful. Their staff is warm, engaging, and friendly. I am very satisfied with the level of care I received and the results.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more ways you can reduce wrinkles without needing surgery? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments