Want to show yourself a little love this Valentine’s Day? Then it’s time to give your face and lips the TLC they deserve with anti-aging injectables!
Whether you’ve toyed with the idea of getting Botox or want fuller, plumper-looking lips, injectables can help you look younger without requiring surgery. However, many patients may not know what kind of injectable is right for them. For example, which treatment is best for fine lines? What injectable should be used for lip augmentation?
Wonder no more – here’s a quick guide on which injectable is right for you!
Got wrinkles and fine lines? Then you’ll probably see the best results with FDA-approved Botox. This neurotoxin is an excellent solution for candidates who have fine lines and wrinkles caused by muscle movement. Botox is FDA approved to treat areas across the forehead and between the eyebrows as well as the wrinkles around the eye known as crow’s feet.
Want fuller cheeks? Naturally youthful faces have volume in the mid-facial region, including the cheeks. Over time, age-related volume loss can cause the cheeks to flatten and the skin to sag. Juvederm Voluma XC is designed to add volume to lift and contour the cheek area. Results can last anywhere from 1 – 2 years.
Suffering from folds? Candidates with nasolabial folds – those moderate to severe lines between the nose and the corners of the mouth – may see their best results from Juvederm Vollure and/or Juvederm Ultra Plus injections. This FDA-approved injectable fills in the folds and gives you natural-looking results that last 9-12 months.
Want fuller lips? If you want lips that are selfie-ready, consider Juvederm Volbella. Volbella adds subtle volume to lips and softens vertical lip lines. This filler adds volume to the lips without sacrificing natural mouth movements and expressions.
Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA to learn which injectable is right for your lips and lines. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments