Have you heard of the non-surgical facelift before, but not sure if it’s right for you – or even what it entails? Not to worry; we’ll outline the 411 on the non-surgical facelift, including key signs that it may be a better option for you than traditional facelift surgery.
All About the Non-Surgical Facelift
A non-surgical facelift is performed using dermal fillers, Botox, and SkinPen micro-needling. While traditional facelift surgery involves making incisions and adjusting facial muscles to correct wrinkles and drooping, the non-surgical facelift seeks to add fullness and minimize wrinkles via hyaluronic acid, tighten skin with microneedling, and address wrinkles and drooping eyebrows with Botox injections.
When the filler is injected into the dermis, the hyaluronic gel acts as scaffolding that helps to lift sagging skin and smooth away deeper wrinkles. The non-surgical facelift can even help add volume to key facial areas, which is something that cannot be achieved with facelift surgery alone.
Best of all, because the procedure only involves dermal fillers, Botox, and SkinPen microneedling treatments, there’s no downtime or recovery – you can go about your business without taking days or even weeks off of work!
Is a Non-Surgical Facelift Right for You?
Are you interested in undergoing a non-surgical facelift, but not sure if it’s the right choice for you?
While an in-person consultation is the best way to determine if you’ll be a candidate for a non-surgical facelift, there are some key signs. For example, if you have mild to moderate facial wrinkles and sagging, you may not necessarily need traditional facelift surgery. This means that you might see your best results from a non-surgical facelift.
Another sign that it’s a good procedure for you is if you’d like to see what you’d look like after a facelift without actually going through with the surgery. While a non-surgical facelift doesn’t deliver the exact same results, it can provide key indicators as to how you’ll look with minimized wrinkles and younger-looking skin.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn the 411 on non-surgical facelifts? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments