Getting Ready for the Holidays
The holiday season is upon us – and that means it’s time for family gatherings, office outings, and cocktail parties where everyone will be making special memories.
If you want to close out 2019 looking your absolute best, we can help! Check out our top non-surgical cosmetic procedures that help you look merry and bright, just in time for the busy holiday season!
Procedures to Get You Ready for the Holiday Season
CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved non-surgical treatment that uses freezing energy to damage stubborn fat cells that won’t respond to diet and exercise. Most patients need about two to three CoolSculpting sessions to see significant results.
Just how significant? In clinical trials, patients saw up to 20-25% fat reduction in their targeted areas. These results mean you can fit more comfortably in your favorite holiday outfit, whether it’s a velvet jumpsuit or a holiday-themed onesie.
2. Botox for fighting wrinkles.
Botox is an FDA-approved injection that uses botulinum toxin type A to smooth away wrinkles and fine lines, especially those on the forehead and around the eyes. Botox is an excellent choice for patients who want to look younger and more rejuvenated not just for the holiday season, but well into 2020. Results last anywhere from three to four months.
3. Microneedling for a rejuvenated complexion.
Microneedling is a non-surgical treatment that reinvigorates your body’s collagen production while boosting cellular turnover. Microneedling uses fine-tip needles to quickly puncture the dermal tissue, thus accelerating the body’s healing processes. With just a few treatments, clients can expect to feel firmer and smoother skin, with a visible reduction in wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and even facial scarring.
Be glowing this holiday season with this 30 minute, non-invasive treatment. DermalInfusion is safe for all skin types as it exfoliates, extracts, and infuses all at once for a healthy, vibrant, and rejuvenated look! You will notice an increase in visible skin volume, improved skin tone, and texture and a reduction of hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
5. Skincare to maintain your holiday results.
Want to maintain your holiday results? Our line of medical-grade skincare products can help you enjoy a beautiful complexion for months to come. From moisturizers and exfoliants to sunscreen and more, our skincare products can help take your holiday glow well into the New Year.
Take the Next Step
Ready to look your absolute best for the holiday season? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- What is Unique About the Injection Specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments