But think about it – who is the person giving you the injection? What are their credentials? And do they understand how these injections impact your facial aesthetic?
At Pittman Plastic Surgery, we only have the best injection specialists, as they are certified and highly trained in delivering each injection. Let’s take a closer look at why our injection specialists at Pittman Plastic Surgery are so unique.
Our Injection Specialists are Physicians and Registered Nurses
Dr. Chelsea Venditto is a board-certified, fellowship-trained plastic surgeon and brings extensive training to her injection practice. Her aesthetic eye and experience with a broad range of injectable products make her uniquely qualified to provide patients with beautiful, natural injection results. Charlotte Sims is a master’s degree registered nurse and brings years of medical training and injection experience to each injection appointment. Charlotte is also one of only 4 Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialists (CANS) in the state of GA.
Ensure that you are receiving your injectables from a well-trained and credentialed provider. Injectable toxins and fillers can affect your facial features for several months.
Our Injection Specialists are Allergan Certified
Allergan, which makes some of the most popular neurotoxins and fillers in the world, provides certification courses to top injectors. Completing these certification courses shows a level of expertise and knowledge that’s critical for patients to achieve their best results. Dr. Venditto and Charlotte are both Allergan-certified injectors, meaning every client can be confident their care is in the hands of the very best.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more about our injection specialists or experience an injection for yourself? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- How much does Botox cost?
- Is Botox Safe?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Can I Reduce Wrinkles Without Needing Surgery?
- The 411 on the Non-Surgical Facelift
- Botox vs. Juvederm: Which One is Better?
- How Do I Know I’m Going to the Right Place for My Botox Injections?
- Is a Liquid Facelift Possible?
- Top 3 Non-Surgical Procedures to Look My Best This Holiday Season
- 5 Things to Know About Brotox
- How Often Will I Need Botox Treatments to Maintain My Results?
- Love Your Lips, Lose Your Lines: Which Injectable is Right For You?
- What is the Difference Between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
- “Brotox” and Men’s Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Procedures for your Face
- Botox® Cosmetic as Early Preventative Wrinkle Treatments