Breast Lift with Implants
If you’re frustrated by the appearance of your breasts drooping, volume loss, and sagging skin, you may already know that you’re probably a good candidate for a breast lift. But what if you’re also unhappy with your breast size?
Read on to learn if you can get implants with your breast lift, as well as the signs that this surgical solution might be right for you.
Can I Get Implants with My Breast Lift?
The short answer is yes, you can definitely combine breast implants with your breast lift. In fact, we often recommend this process for patients who may be frustrated with sagging skin and the size of their breasts. For example, women who are done breastfeeding and feel like they’ve lost a lot of their original breast shape may see excellent results from adding implants to their breast lift surgery.
The process for adding implants to a breast lift is very straightforward, which means you won’t have to spend much extra time in surgery. Typically, the surgery begins like a normal breast lift, where your plastic surgeon removes excess skin and adjusts the nipple placement for a perkier appearance. At this point, the breast implant is placed within the new breast shape to provide extra volume. Additional adjustments are made until the patient’s desired results have been achieved.
Most women don’t need larger implants to see excellent results, as the breast lift adds additional perkiness.
Signs You May Want to Combine Breast Augmentation with a Breast Lift
The biggest signs you may want to get implants with a breast lift include:
- You feel as though you have drooping breasts and have lost a lot of breast volume.
- You’re unhappy with the size and positioning of your breasts.
Candidates for this procedure should abstain from nicotine and be done with breastfeeding for at least six months. We recommend that women wait until they’re finished adding to their families before getting this procedure done.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn if you should get implants with your breast lift? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- Breast lift vs. Breast augmentation
- How Long is Recovery from Breast Augmentation?
- How to Achieve a Natural Breast Augmentation Look
- Can I Get Breast Implants After a Breast Lift?
- Why Breast Augmentation is Growing in Popularity in 2019
- What Are Gummy Implants? Everything You Need to Know.
- How Much Does a Breast Augmentation Cost?
- What Can I Expect During My Breast Augmentation Consult?
- What’s New In Breast Augmentation
- What Will My Breasts Really Look Like After Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Do I Need a Breast Lift or Augmentation?
- Saline vs. Silicone: Insight on Breast Implants
- How do I know which Implant Profile is right for my Breast Augmentation?
- Silicone Breast Implants Celebrate the 50th Anniversary
- The Naked Truth: What Can I Expect After Breast Surgery?