Do you have “turkey neck” – aka fat around your neck and jowls?
If that’s the case, you may be frustrated by the lack of results you’re seeing from diet and exercise. Unfortunately, turkey neck can be genetic, as some people are prone to storing fat around the jawline. In cases like these, one of the best ways to reduce the appearance of turkey neck is with these non-surgical procedures:
Kybella and CoolSculpting Mini
Both Kybella and CoolSculpting Mini are two innovative treatments designed to tackle the appearance of fat around the neck and jawline. Let’s take a look at how both treatments work, including which non-surgical procedure is right for you:
Kybella is an injection that contains deoxycholic acid, a natural compound that eats away at submental fat cells while leaving surrounding tissue untouched. With just one or two Kybella injections, patients can see a significant reduction in fat along the jawline.
You’re a good candidate for Kybella if you have fat tissue around your jawline but you have good skin laxity. Kybella cannot tighten your skin, so patients with moderate or poor skin laxity may need to combine this injection with a skin-tightening treatment.
CoolSculpting Mini is a non-surgical treatment that uses freezing energy to target and damage submental fat tissue around the jawline. Here’s how it works: the small handpiece is placed on the treatment area and moved around for about twenty to thirty minutes. During this time, the freezing energy penetrates the dermis and targets the fat cells. Over the course of several weeks, patients should notice a significant reduction in jawline fat.
You’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting Mini if you have excessive submental fat and good skin laxity. Like with Kybella, you may need to undergo a skin-tightening treatment if you have moderate or poor skin laxity.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn which non-surgical treatment is best for your jawline and neck fat? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction