What is Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
You’re doing all the right things – but no matter how healthy you eat or how often you work out, you just can’t seem to move that stubborn fat from your waistline. That’s why you’re on the hunt for a fat reduction solution, but you’re not exactly looking to go under the knife.
So with that in mind, what are your options for non-surgical fat reduction?
There are plenty of treatments out there that promise to destroy fat cells and contour your body – but none of them are as popular as CoolSculpting. This FDA-approved fat reduction technology uses freezing energy to penetrate the dermis and crystallize fat cells. Over time, these fat cells break down and are removed by the body, causing a permanent reduction in fat. Clinical trials for CoolSculpting have shown up to a 21% decrease in fat cells within a treatment area, making this an excellent option for non-surgical fat reduction.
At Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA, we offer multiple types of CoolSculpting treatments to help reduce fat in all areas of the body. These CoolSculpting procedures include:
This procedure allows two types of CoolSculpting handpieces to be used on a single treatment area, which greatly speeds up the procedural time and results.
This procedure uses a smaller handpiece to treat hard-to-reach areas, like double chin fat and armpit fat.
This CoolSculpting handpiece is designed specifically to treat stubborn fat in the upper arms.
Our CoolSculpting technician, Susan Pittman, has performed over 2600 CoolSculpting treatments, which is more than any other plastic surgery practice in the Northeast Georgia area.
That experience – combined with her education and training at CoolSculpting University and her artistic eye – makes Pittman Plastic Surgery the go-to center for clients who want the best in non-surgical fat reduction.
Ready to see what CoolSculpting can do for you? Schedule your consultation with Susan at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery is a full practice plastic surgery center that serves the greater Athens metro area.
Take the Next Step
To learn if you’re a candidate for any of these feminine wellness and health treatments, schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the northeast Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction