Admit it: You’re interested in trying out CoolSculpting for yourself.
You’ve heard how powerful this FDA-approved body contouring device can be, with clinical trials showing it can reduce up to 24% of fat cells within a treatment area. Plus, it’s a non-surgical solution, so you don’t have to worry about general anesthesia or surgical scarring.
But there’s one thing that might be holding you back from making that leap: potential downtime with CoolSculpting.
Downtime with CoolSculpting
Believe it or not, there’s no downtime associated with CoolSculpting – you can get right back to your normal routine after treatment.
Here are just a few reasons why you won’t have to take time off from work after your CoolSculpting procedure:
- It’s non-invasive, meaning there’s no need for incisions or surgery. Instead, the fat-damaging energy is delivered through the dermis via handheld devices, which remain on the skin’s surface.
- While the procedure may leave your treated region a little red and swollen, these side effects aren’t so significant that they might interfere in your day-to-day life.
- Rather than physically removing treated fat, CoolSculpting encourages the body to use waste removal to expel fat.
When You’ll See Results
While every patient is different, you should anticipate seeing final results about eight to twelve weeks after your last CoolSculpting session. You may need about two to four treatments to see your best results.
How to Maintain Your CoolSculpting Results
Once you’ve achieved your CoolSculpting results, use these tips to maintain your new body shape:
- Continue to follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
- Drink plenty of water immediately after each treatment.
- Follow your CoolSculpting specialist’s advice to maintain your individual results.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more about what your CoolSculpting journey might look like? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction