CoolSculpting Arrives in Athens
Pittman Plastic Surgery now offers FDA-Cleared CoolSculpting® for fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks without surgery or downtime
ATHENS, GA, October 31, 2012 – Providing cosmetic surgery patients with superior liposuction and body contouring results since 1992, the physicians of Pittman Plastic Surgery are the first to offer Athens-area patients the latest non-surgical fat reduction technology: CoolSculpting®.
The Athens CoolSculpting® treatment consists of the machine’s applicator sandwiching the targeted tissue between two metal plates and applying cold temperature. The process takes only an hour per treatment area and does not require any anesthesia. Patients can comfortably relax, work on their computer, or read a book during the treatment and return immediately to their regular activities following their appointment.
Founder of Pittman Plastic Surgery, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ed Pittman shares about the technology, “CoolSculpting® is an excellent option for those patients with small amounts of isolated excess fat that develops with age or after having children. Since it doesn’t require surgery or downtime, it’s a great alternative for patients like busy moms on the go or professionals unable to take the time off required with traditional liposuction or tummy tuck recovery.”
Using extreme cold to freeze fat cells which the body then expels through natural lymphatic filtration, a process known as Cryolipolysis™, CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared for fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks in both men and women. Most CoolSculpting® patients notice results after just one, hour-long treatment with an average of 20% fat reduction in the treatment area(s) within 2 months following the procedure. Some patients elect to have a second treatment for a larger reduction.
ABOUT PITTMAN PLASTIC SURGERY
Pittman Plastic Surgery offers cosmetic procedures of the face, breasts, and body to Athens area patients including comprehensive facial rejuvenation, body contouring, and mommy makeover surgery options. Founded in 2001, Pittman Plastic Surgery, P.C. houses the only AAAHC accredited surgical center devoted exclusively to cosmetic surgery and reconstructive breast procedures. Trained in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Chelsea Venditto and Dr. Ed Pittman are now accepting new patients.
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What is the Best Way to Reduce a Double Chin?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures