CoolSculpting and Kybella
Let’s face it: Sometimes diet and exercise aren’t enough to target and treat a double chin. It can take a significant amount of weight loss to see any kind of result around your jawline; even then, your genes might make you more likely to store fat underneath your chin. So if you’re looking to treat a double chin, you might need a little extra help.
What Treatments are Available for Double Chin Reduction?
Fortunately, there are a number of double chin treatments that can help you contour your jawline and reclaim your face shape. Two of the best non-surgical treatments for a double chin include:
Kybella is an FDA-approved injection that uses a naturally occurring compound – deoxycholic acid – to eat away at fat cells within submental (under chin) tissue. Kybella has only been around for about two years, but it’s already an extremely popular treatment, given that it aggressively targets double chin fat without requiring surgery. Most patients only need 2 to 3 Kybella treatments to see optimal results.
Best of all? Results from Kybella treatments are permanent, provided you continue to follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen!
CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved body contouring procedure that uses freezing energy to remove fat cells without harming surrounding healthy tissue. CoolMini uses this same technology but with a smaller handpiece, which allows it to target smaller areas of the body (like underneath the chin). Most people need a few CoolSculpting Mini sessions to see ideal results. And like Kybella, results from CoolSculpting Mini are permanent, so long as patients maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Take the Next Step
To learn if you’re a candidate for double chin treatments, schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the northeast Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203
More blogs we think you will enjoy:
- CoolSculpting and popsicles
- What Can I Expect During and After CoolSculpting Treatments?
- 5 Top Non-Surgical Procedures to Prep for the Holidays
- How Do You Get Rid of Stomach Fat?
- Is There Any Downtime with Body Contouring?
- Is There Any Downtime with CoolSculpting?
- What’s the Cost of CoolSculpting for Men?
- 3 Ways CoolSculpting Will Change Your Life in 2019
- What is the Best System for Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
- Reduce the Appearance of Turkey Neck With This Non-Surgical Procedure
- Will CoolSculpting Help Me Lose Weight?
- How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- Do I Have Time to See the Results of CoolSculpting Before the Holidays?
- What Is the Best Treatment For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- What Are My Options for Non-Surgical Fat Reduction?
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About CoolSculpting Before You Try It
- CoolSculpting Reduces Unwanted Fat Without Surgery, Anesthesia, or Downtime
- CoolSculpting Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Proven Safe and Effective
- We Now Offer DualSculpting™ for Faster Fat Reduction Treatments
- Popular Body Contouring Procedures
- Pittman Plastic Surgery First Practice in Athens to Offer CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction