How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost
Are you bothered by the appearance of facial fat loss? Have you noticed wrinkles and deep lines starting to appear around your cheeks, nose, and mouth?
If that’s the case, don’t turn to creams or serums for help. Instead, seek out dermal fillers to get the facial volume you need to get a naturally youthful appearance again.
Dermal fillers are FDA-approved, anti-aging injectables that typically use hyaluronic acid (HA) to add temporary volume to facial areas where fat loss is most obvious. HA gel acts as scaffolding underneath the dermal tissue, which helps “plump” out the treated areas. As a result, the treated area looks smoother, with fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
Let’s take a closer look at dermal fillers, including how much they typically cost.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of dermal fillers in 2018 was $682. Prices can vary based on several things including:
- The brand of dermal filler can affect the price tag.
- The number of injections you may need can add to the final costs of your treatment.
- Dermal filler prices vary based on the facial areas they aim to treat.
- Your plastic surgeon’s experience and education can influence the cost of dermal fillers.
- Your cost-of-living index may make dermal fillers more affordable (or more expensive) than other areas
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
Dermal fillers can last for some time, making them a surprisingly affordable option for clients who want to smooth away the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Dermal fillers designed for the lips and nasolabial folds typically last around six months, while fillers meant for the midfacial region can last for up to two years.
Take the Next Step
Want to see how dermal fillers can help you achieve your goals? Schedule your consultation at Pittman Plastic Surgery in Athens, GA. Pittman Plastic Surgery serves the Athens metro region. (706) 549-3203